Detailed information about attendance, rules, classification and results can be found on Squashleague
- Squash league SCE is designed for amateurs
- League is mixed – men and women
- Players are in groups (5 people in each group; can be 6 – as wild card). After each match the 2 best players move up, 2 other players down.
- Matches are played according to calendar months – 10 matches in total; starting in October and ending in summer
- Season ends with a Masters Tournamen.
- Admission fee is 350 CZK
- Players can attend additional matches, but must be in a last group or must be from the wild card orto go to the highest group and the group must be balanced.
- Results are kept at the reception in “League book” and are signed with both players.
- Actual results are available at Squashleague
- Terms are arranged between players – matches can be hold on SCE courts only.
- Matches follow international squash rules - 3 winning sets up to 9 points with loss (if the players agree, they can play up to 11 points without loss)
- Matches are scheduled between players or can be agreed with a referee. Both players should choose a ball.
All matches must be played at Sport Center Evropská. All players have 15% discount from regular prices and a 10% discount for shopping at Sport Shop . When the reservation is made, we are allowed to charge a fee in case of a cancellation. If players do not cover this amount, they can be disqualified without the possibility of a refund of the admission fee.
- 3 winning sets to 9 points without a loss (contingently after an agreement to 11 points without a loss).
- Each game is evaluated by points:
- win = 3 points
- failure = 1 point
- forfeited match = 0 points (one side forfeited match = 3:0; both sides forfeited match = 0:0)
- Players collect points (based on success)
- last player from a lower league gets 1 point, semifinal gets 2 points etc
- first 3 players in 1st league get 5, 3 or 1 point
- Evaluation and succession:
- all results are available on the website
- final results are counted in 3 days after each round and players are placed to the other round
- Match criteria:
- new match (mutual match or mini table from mutual matches)
- total score in a group
- placement in previous round
- frequent competitor exchange
- variety of types of players
- better game
- getting new friend and playmates
- year-long match with valuable prizes
- 10 % discount in local shop